Thursday, September 11, 2014

Another MM Warrior in heaven..........



                                                         For Bob                        

God gave you the strength of the mighty oak
He blessed you with the warmth of the sun
You received the energy of the raging wind
And your laughter he threw in for fun.

Your hair like snow covering a mountain
Your eyes blue as the sky above
He gave you a smile that could light a room
And a heart overflowing with love.

You were blessed with wonderful talent
God gave you a sense of design
Forever you’ll be remembered
By the legacy you’ve left behind.

We’ll remember you loved to travel
So many sights we were able to see
You had a sense of adventure
And a love of history.

Your shop was your place of solace
You loved NASCAR and state football
Golf was a favorite hobby
But love of family topped them all.

You’ve been a perfect role model
For our family through the years
We’ll cherish the lessons you taught us
As we wipe away our tears.

Your side of the bed now empty
No one in your favorite chair
How can I live without you?
We were the perfect pair.

You’re our own special angel
Watching us from above
Thanks for the years you gave us
Thanks for the unconditional love.


With all my love, Sarah

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss dear Sarah. Hugs from us in England. X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry for your loss ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Sarah,

    I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear Bob. your poem is such a beautiful, heartfelt tribute to him and I thank you for sharing it. sending waves and waves of gentle warm hugs...

    with much love,

    Karen (Sutherland)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss, Sarah. My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather: Send your questions to me at swgorrell@gmail.com and I'll be glad to answer what I can.

      Delete
  5. Thank you all, so much. He was my honey for over 54 years.....and even though he had MM.....I really just never expected him to go!! Finally, there is no more pain, no more suffering....except on this side!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I followed your blog for awhile, but moving around I got disconnected, but then re-aligned... and saddened to hear your news. It must be comforting to live in a place where his energy is still so present, but I know you must miss him dearly. May these days ahead bring your comfort from family and friends and sharing their love of him with you... distant hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so well that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking it.is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr Itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer,Leukuemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain CANCER,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Facator V Leiden Mutation , Lottery Spell,Copd, Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Epilepsy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277976. I paid for his herbal medicine and sent it to me through Courier Service which I pick it urgently and used.

    ReplyDelete